- Always keep the LPG valve / regulator switched off when your gas stove / oven is not in use, especially at night and when going on a holiday.
- Always store the LPG cylinder in an upright position and away from other combustible and flammable materials. Store no more than one spare LPG cylinder at any given time.
- Always ventilate your LPG cylinder storage area.
- Never tamper with your LPG cylinder.
- Make sure all parts of the installation are in good condition. If you should find anything wrong with any part, contact your distributor immediately and ask for assistance.